Senior solutions architect
Quantum FBI is a professional services firm that provides accounting and finance as a service and business intelligence services to early-stage and middle-market companies. We leverage the power of people, processes and technology to help our clients improve operating performance. Quantum FBI is a fast growing-firm that is building its team to allow for growth and provide value added services to its client base.
Quantum FBI (“Quantum”) is a professional services firm that provides accounting and finance as a service and business intelligence services to early-stage and middle-market companies. Quantum is searching for a Senior Solution Architect, to join the team in the delivery of software solutions to our clients. The Senior Solutions Architect is responsible for collaborating with Quantum team members and the client in the defining of client solutions. The architect will manage the onboarding and early stage support for new clients and for facilitating a smooth transition to our finance team.
- Conduct client assessments and define client solutions
- Responsible for client implementation including system configuration, data loading and report development
- Plan, organize and control multiple responsibilities and resources to achieve assignment objectives
- Serves as the primary contact and during implementation
- Initial setup of 3rd party applications that Quantum and the client will use for ongoing financial reporting, document processing, etc.
- Provide training for new clients and client staff in the use of shared software applications
- Provides orientation and training relating to the Service Level Agreement requirements and collaborative workflow
- Responsible for remaining current and fully developed in the use of relevant service platforms and integrated applications
- Provide supportive ongoing training and development to the finance service team
- Participate in telephone, video conference and live consultations with clients to review Internal Management Reports and other information during the implementation period
- Develop and strengthen long-term relationships with clients
- Manage the engagement budget and profitability
- Develop functional specialization and/or industry expertise
- Coach more junior staff members
- Business acumen
- Project management skills
- Team management skills including an ability to lead, direct and coach
- Client relationship skills
- Technical knowledge and a developing area of expertise
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with a minimum GPA of 3.3
- Minimum of 4 years of client service experience
- Prior bookkeeping experience required that involved processing of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Payroll.
- Experience preparing payroll and sales tax returns strongly preferred.
- Prior experience managing a staff strongly preferred
- Strong technology skills using Microsoft Office 2007 or later (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Passionate about working in a dynamic and sometimes unstructured environment
- Ownership mentality.
- Willingness to do what is necessary to get a job done right and take responsibility for results
- Team player who elevates the performance of co-workers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, IQ, and EQ
- Resourcefulness and ability to work independently